How Does Whole Body Cryotherapy Treatment Work?
In essence, Pacificryo’s Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) exposes your body through the use of a cryosauna, which reaches temperatures as low as -300 degree Fahrenheit , as a dry gas, for a short burst of time, 1-3 minutes. You never get wet. This efficient process then allows for potent anti inflammatory effects to take place , speeding athletic recovery, rejuvenating your entire body with known anti anxiety and anti depressive effects, and restoring your body’s natural function with other benefits such as improving sleep. Cryotherapy Literally Means Cold Healing. The well known anti-inflammatory effects of cold temperatures has been utilized for decades. It is now finally available to the general public! Whole body cryotherapy (WBC) was first utilized in the late 70s by a Rheumatologist for treatment of Arthritis, a generalized inflammatory state within the body that has no cure. So much suffering ended with this intervention.
There are so many benefits that can help various types of clients. Whether you are an athlete, a business executive, a stay-at-home mom, or dealing with acute or chronic pain, there are multiple benefits you can experience. Cryotherapy is excellent for overall health and wellness enhancement as well as some targeted benefits which include:
- Reduced inflammation and swelling
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Lower pain level
- Faster recovery from workouts, surgery or injury
- Release of endorphins for enhanced mood or to mitigate depression and anxiety
- Improved energy levels which can lead to improved productivity
- Improved joint function
- Reduced stress levels
- Boost metabolic rate
- Improved athletic performance
- Skin benefits like boosting collagen production and reducing blemishes
- Management of arthritis symptoms, migraines, autoimmune issues, chronic pain and much more
PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE LOOKING FOR MAXIMUM RECOVERY Click here